Thursday, December 6, 2012

The School with Lulu Lucky

Last weekend I attended a class at the School  with my friend Kelly. The class was taught by Lulu Lucky (Kara) an uber friendly 'creative'. Kara learnt how to make a paper chandelier when she was having a baby to hang over the babies crib. They are a polish tradition and a called Pajaki. They bring good luck and good health. Megan Morton greeted us when we arrived and made us feel so welcome before the crafting begun. 

to be honest i found the most difficult part of the whole day, choosing my colours! I even added some green right at the last minute. I ended up going with yellow as my base colour and added pink, blue, orange and green. I think it turned out pretty well.



Kelly's turned out great too!


Feeling very inspired this week, at school we have a bit of a battle of the staff rooms going on. We have a Christmas competition, and the best decorated staffroom wins. My staffroom has been using out creativity and hand making all the Christmas deorations. So of course after last weekend I had to make a Christmas themed chandelier! I got some year 1 kids on board and we made this one in two hours! I think ti's given us a bit of edge over the other staff rooms. what do you think?





2 comments:

  1. Oooh, they look so great! Well done you clever thing. Looked like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Can't believe you made a second one already!!! I need to cracking on one too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...