Sunday, December 30, 2012

its the most wonderful time of the year

Oh I love Christmas! I hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas! I certainly did, spent with my family all day long! It was magical. Having children in the family really make it so much more special. One of my favourite things about christmas is Giving presents! I received some amazing ones but today I'm going to share some special ones i gifted!

I gave this Jen Booth Necklace to my sister in law, i'd really like one for myself


These aren't the exact Blackmilk tights I got my little sister but they are similar I got some too I LOVE them


My mum gave me some catbird stacker rings and I got these gems for my friend casey 


I got a thief and bandit dresses for my three nieces, they are beautifully handprinted and super cute on


and how could i not get this mug for my friend stacey 

I'm sad its all over for another year, but super grateful for how special it was!

Have a safe and happy new years xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...