Monday, February 6, 2012

Book Review



Over the holidays I tried to get in a couple of book because I knew coming back to school would mean less time reading for pleasure. Bookclub is also at a standstill at the moment so I had free range, I read two great books in particular "The Hunger games" by Suzanne Collins which was recommended to me by some year 7 girls last year. I read it on my ipad2 which was also a bonus as it only cost $5.12. It's set in the future and is about a 16 year old girl that is one of two people from her district that enters the hunger games which are put on by the capitol each year as a reminder to abide by the Capitols laws. Each district (12) have to send a female and male contestant in to duel each other, to kill or be killed. I really enjoyed the book at some points I couldn't put it down to see if Katniss was to be a survivor or not. They have also turned it into a movie which is due out in a few months. 

Have you read it? If so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...