Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Life lately according to instagram

I'm getting a little bit sad I have to go back to school next week (on Friday but it's still next week) I've really enjoyed my Holidays this year although I haven't done a great deal. Somehow they've disappeared fast. I have been participating in FatMumSlims january photo challenge on instagram which has been fun (not all of these are from it) but you'll get the drift of what I've been up to.  

 

As you can see I've been Sleeping in, Spending some quality time with the puppies, i attempted running once (lots of walking though), a few arty trips, hanging with the nieces, a minibreak in Canberra (where I had a cocktail in a noodle box and had my first white wine sangria Im inlove and visited the tastiest place on earth Koko black, and most importantly got to meet baby Elsie and spend time with my favourite GF's), received some lovely mail and I've been doing lots of schoolwork in preparation for the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...