Monday, November 7, 2011

My little secret

It's not a secret anymore after I posted it on instagram but I loooove christmas so much (i'd have my tree up now if Toby let me) that I start to watch christmas movies in November. Not everyday but maybe one a week. I actually think I like the lead up to Christmas then the day itself. Just all the hype and excitement and catching up with all sorts of people its so lovely! My sister said it was too early but i'll wait for the carols and for the tree (and our fairy lights as well I guess)
so Sunday nights christmas was "It's a wonderful Life" with James Stewart and Donna Reed it's a real feel good movie and a nice one to start the season off with


The clip below is my favourite part of the movie


What's your favourite Christmas movie? I have quite a few

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...