Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fabric

A few months ago I came across this image of bow-ties via once wed (yes I'm a avid wedding blog reader and have been for quite some time, pre-engagment sad I know a girl can dream right?)


and I instantly fell in love with the turquoise floral one. They are made by Forage and I'm majorly regretting not buying one for Toby (who's to say he'd even wear a bow tie I'm dreaming again) They also have a cool blog to called Something's hiding in there.

Anyway the fabric later popped up in a magazine I was reading then I eventually found an etsy seller who sold it so I quickly purchased some from her.


The fabric arrived today and is called betsy! How cute is that. I'm going to get now that's gorgeous to turn the lovely fabric into some new cushions for me, similar to the ones I brought off her in September.

 Hopefully I'll have some left over for a bow-tie ;)





1 comment:

  1. You should get a tie made just in case, it would look so good! And a hanky square which you can steal for yourself of cause ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...