Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Girl's Weekend

Over the weekend I went to Sydney with two of my best friends Hayley and Peta, to see the stage production of Mary Poppins. Hayley and I left early Saturday and met Peta in Sydney. We spent the day shopping in the city, we also got Mecca Makeovers where I was introduced to my new favourite product facial serum. We then got ready and headed to Monkey magic in surrey hills for dinner before heading to the show. I did enjoy the production but I got a little dozy after a couple of wines and a cocktail...oops! 


We were lucky enough to catch up with Our friends Ange and Mad at one of their local pubs before hitting the hay. The next morning we went to four ate six for the most amazing breakfast! Before heading home we visited Papier D'Amour in Double bay (an amazing stationary shop!) It was a really nice weekend that came and went so fast. I am looking forward to the next weekend as i'll be in sydney again then School holidays Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...