Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Splendour Bender

I just had the most amazing weekend. Toby and I just went to Splendour In the Grass at Woodfordia QLD. We met up with our friends Peta and Jonathan and had an absolute blast! 


Our sweet little set up


Pete and Jon's even better set up!


This place was amazing it was a natural Amphitheatre surrounded by the bush, the music sounded amazing here, and even a few wallabies came out to enjoy the music.


Just watching some music!


Kanye had a pretty amazing set and some awesome dancers


The view from our tent!


Wellies were worn all weekend (we eventually found some mud but were blessed by glorious weather)


Did you say Margherita?


and what a better way to end a festival with Coldplay and fireworks??

Splendour was over a period of 3 days, it had soooo many food outlets and some pretty cool markets, I could have spent the whole time in them. My highlights other than Kanye and Coldplay were Sparkadia, the crowd waterfall during Cloud control (it was so amazing watch it on youtube here) Kele, drinking wine in the Mo' Rockin wine bar, oh and the tastiest things ever.... organic doughnuts need I say more. I was a little overwhelmed the first night I honestly thought it as like an adult disneyland but we had the most amazing time, it was completely different to any festival I've even been to and I hope to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...