Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flourless Orange cake



Earlier in the week when I wasn't feeling the best I decided to bake. Since our orange tree is full of the most delicious fruit at the moment I decided to bake a flourless orange cake. I'd never baked one before so googled it and cooked the first one that came up. I have often cooked recipes off taste. This recipe was pretty straight forward and easy just a little time consuming getting the oranges soft enough but definitely worth it. Toby even said that it was the best cake I ever made! 


Ingredients


  • Melted butter, to grease
  • 2 oranges
  • 3 eggs
  • 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
  • 300g (3 cups) almond meal
  • 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
  • Orange Syrup

  • 1 orange
  • 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar

You can find the recipe here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...