Monday, August 15, 2011

Another Weekend!

How was your weekend? 
Mine was Fab turned out to be a busy one yet again! Celebrated my sister nonie's (aka Ellise) 19th birthday Friday night. She travelled home from uni just for it and it was lovely to see her! The love our nieces showed her would have made her 5 hour drive well worth it! 



Saturday I had a lovely breakfast with some friends and listened to stories of travel, home decor, kids and life and even wen't on an adventure to pick up a Ben 10 cake. It was lovely. In the afternoon Toby and I went to the local coffee festival and brought coffee's and banana bread.



We then wen't to a trivia night. Sunday was spent catching up with more friends and lunch was with Jessica, Casey and my gorgeous niece Willow who is now 9 weeks old. She's growing up way to fast.


Toby humoured me Sunday afternoon by coming grocery shopping with me. I somehow managed to spend $100 more than usual though so I'm not sure if he should come all the time, but I do love the company! All in all a great weekend! I am one content lady. And today was not a bad Monday Either.

Here's to a good week
xoxoxox


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...