Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Book Club Review

I haven't had the internet for 4 days it's been difficult! haha it's amazing how much we rely on it, so I'm going to use it as my excuse for lack of blogging!
On the weekend my bookclub met up for breakfast to dicuss our latest read
 "1st to Die" By James Patterson


It wasn't our usual sort of read being crime but it was nice to read something different.
It's the first book of Patterson's women's murder club series. It's the beginning of a group of 4 ladies that meet regularly to solve murders, one is a homicide inspector, another a reporter, a forensic scientist and a judge. I'm not going to rave on about it but it has some good twists and a few sad bits!

we rated it
7/10

Our next book is "Cloudstreet" by Tim Winton.
Hopefully at our next meeting we'll have a new baby in the group :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...