Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Loooong Weekend

Of all the long weekends I've had this must be the longest.... I don't remember there ever being a five day weekend. Since ANZAC day fell on Easter Monday we got an extra day off today and it was lovely. This long weekend falls at the end of the school holidays so for me it really does feel extra long. ANZAC day is special around here as well as it was my late Grandfather's birthday, he was also a world war two veteran and I miss him very much. Our weekend was spent visiting family, eating eggs, drawing a little, afternoon naps, going on a little picnic with the pups, catching up with a few special friends and alot of time was spent relaxing!


ANZAC day makes me think about how grateful I am to live in this beautiful Country and those that made the ultimate sacrifice to make it the way it is. It also makes me think about what else I am grateful for:
Toby, Family, Friends,
Pets, Education, Music, Books,
Handmade, Dreams, Coffee,
Cupcakes, Cardigans &
YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...