Thursday, March 17, 2011

A lovely afternoon

This afternoon I babysat my nieces Millie and Blair while my sister and brother inlaw went to visit a friend. Somehow I managed to lock the three of us out of the house! Luckily we all had a biscuit and Millie had her cabbage patch to keep us entertained.
We even created some new games. Whatever I would do with Blair, Millie would do with Margie (the cabbage patch doll), like bouncing the babies on the front step.




An hour later my sister returned with my house keys, honestly though I think I might lock us out again it was fun! Before that we visited Toby's sisters new place which they are currently renovating it was inspiring! I want to start ours :)
Do you like these photos? They were taken on my new favourite iphone app Pictureshow.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures I will look that app up. Looking yourself out can be fun just as long as you know someone is coming with a key!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...